Leh is the joint capital and largest town of the union territory of Ladakh in India. Leh district covers an area approx 45000 Km. of Ladakh Union Territory which has area Approx 60000 KM.
Set amidst the epic Himalayas, Ladakh is a rustic and heavenly beautiful travel destination. The rugged valleys and mountains, winding roads coupled with the vibrant cultural life maintain. The exuberance and charm of this region, the iconic Magnetic Hill, the turquoise colored Pangong Lake, the confluence of two mystical rivers Indus & Zanskar, ancient and awe inspiring monasteries and the highest passes are a few of the marvelous attractions of Leh and Ladakh in general.
Accommodation on Double/Triple sharing basis as per itinerary in Deluxe hotels/camps mentioned or similar. (Double sharing only for couples)
Veg Breakfast & Dinner as mentioned in itinerary.
- Sightseeing as mentioned in Itinerary.
- An oxygen cylinder 24×7 in the backup vehicle in case of emergency.
- All drives, sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary.
- Inner line permit
- Maximum size of luggage should not exceed 60ltr .
- Expenses of personal nature like drinks, Tips, Laundry, Camera fees, Telephone calls are not part of the package.
- Expenses due to bad weather, LandSlide, Road block and any other natural reason beyond our control.
- The route is highly demanding, so please get acclimatized properly.
- Please don’t litter at local sites & Campsite, because the tour takes through highly sensitive eco-friendly zones.
- It’s advisable not to consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during tour.
Note:- Check in time 12pm and check out time 11AM (Early check in charge Extra)
Things to Carry :
Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm, Shirts / T-shirts, Trousers / Track Pants, Windproof jacket, Raincoat / Poncho, Thermal inner wear (upper and lower),Woolen cap, Woolen gloves, Woolen socks along with extra pairs, Scarf, Towel, Water bottle, Camera, Hat, Torch / Flashlight (with extra batteries),Personal medication, Personal toiletries